MANAGERS AND THEIR CLOSELY ASSOCIATED PERSONS’ TRANSACTIONS AT QT GROUP PLC AS OF 3 JULY 2016
Qt Group Plc managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, “MAR”) are requested to follow the following instructions for notification of transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Such notifications shall be made to Qt Group Plc promptly and without delay no later than two (2) business days after the date of the transaction.
In accordance with the decision made by the Board of Directors of Qt Group Plc, the Company will send the transaction notifications to the Financial Supervisory Authority on behalf of Managers and Closely Associated Persons’.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE TRANSACTION NOTIFICATION FORM
- Please fill in the transaction notification form, which is available at: http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Documents/ManagersTransactionsForm_GB.pdf
- Please download the file first to your computer and then complete the form.
Information needed on the form:
Qt Group Plc LEI code 743700GO2XU2ZYYDKW67 Qt Group Plc’s share (short name) QTCOM ISIN code of Qt Group Plc share FI4000198031 Notification reference Generated automatically (no need to fill in)
- Please send the completed form as an e-mail attachment to the Company promptly after the date of the transaction.
Note: Do not send the form by post due to the short time frame (3 business days)!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING THE FORM TO THE COMPANY
Send the form attached to an e-mail to the Company as follows:
Send to Qt Group Plc (within 2 days):
• Send the form attached to an e-mail to email@example.com
• Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Qt Group Plc has questions about the notification.
Note: Qt Group Plc will publish the notification in a stock exchange release without delay upon receipt.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at: http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Pages/Default.aspx (only in Finnish).